Saturday, July 16, 2011

further explorations

This week, I discovered a whole new world in my very own backyard.

After packing my bag with my camera, extra batteries, and crackers to feed the birds, I hopped the fence that seperated reality from fantasy.

A little house peeking from the trees. How curious.



I would tell you how many geese I saw on my adventure, but I don't believe I can count that high.


Another little house. It looks like the perfect place to live. Maybe I'll rent it when I get older.


I've never seen so much green in my life.

A beautiful fountain in a beautiful pond.

Quite possibly the best spot in the shade.

A strange well. My favorite photo from the shoot.


As I explored the little pebble trail some more, I discovered more homes. At this point, I was lost beyond belief.  

This lovely little shed helped me find my way home.


I wish I could have stepped inside the lovely shed, it looked like it was full of useful and beautiful items.

 What's the favorite adventure that you've been on so far?

~E~

1 comment: