Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coffee, Coffee!

I went to Starbucks Coffee Cafe with my friend last week! I had just gotten new shoes and felt like walking in them, so I invited my friend to come along to have a cup of coffee and chat.


This was my drink--a caramel frappe-chino. Yum!

ZOMG IT'Z ERIN.

It was a nice day, so we decided to take a stroll outside for some pictures, as well.

We also decided to take a short walk to the bookstore across the street.

???????????????????????

Reading my favorite book--Fox In Socks!

PROOF THAT THE TWILIGHT SERIES SUCKS:
It didn't even taste that good.

My friend decided to snap a photo of me with my spiffy new shoes while I sat on the stone arch-things out front.


We decided to walk home after that.

THANKZ 4 READINZ

~Erin~

3 comments:

  1. There's the biting Eclipse picture! xD

    Erin, your antics make me laugh. And, in case you weren't already aware, you're gorgeous. :3

    ~Chelsea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?
    I'd really like to know how that got published... xD

    ReplyDelete