Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DE MOI

Hello people of the world who own computers and happen to be reading this post.

I happen to be a certain Erin, and I'm a photographer [SHOCKER] and this is my blogly. I'm the same age as my lucky number, and I'm also a writer [another big SHOCKER]. I created this blog because I felt like it, and because I needed to share my worldy experiences and my photography. But mostly because I felt like it.

Now to tell you about the Erin of this blog:

My name's Erin [DUH] and I like noodles. Vintage/old fashioned looking things are the shizzam, and I'm not like most people I know [Yay for Erin!]. I'm rebellious, loud, awesome, outgoing, and RRRRRRANDOM. I like things that are green, waterfalls, noodles [wait I already told you that], and I like junk food. I like soft things, and miniature things, and hats. I like taking pictures of people that aren't me. My favorite school subject is lunch, and I like lovely things too. Lovely things make me melt. I also enjoy fuzzy socks that don't match.

I play the clarinet [BAND GEEKS ROCK MY SAID FUZZY SOCKS] and I love it. I named my clarinet Waffle after my favorite breakfast food. I have very few friends, but the ones I have are very close to me.


I will blog laterz. BAI.

~Erin~

2 comments:

  1. "My favorite school subject is lunch, and I like lovely things too. Lovely things make me melt." You are hilarious. I like the name of the blog, too. Quite clever. :)

    Also I just had some noodles for dinner... Thought that might interest you.

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill! You remind me of me but probably older?

    Lillian

    ReplyDelete